Don't breed or buy while homeless pets die
Pets Get Physical is owned and managed by Kristy Guy. Kristy is 42 years of age and has always proven to have a caring and gentle nature, being drawn to animals from an early age.
The connection she had would inevitably carry on throughout her working career. Kristy has gained experience in various facets of the animal industry. Animal welfare was always one area in particular she felt passionate about and prides herself both personally and professionally with honesty and strong ethics.
Pets Get Physical Dog Walking & Pet Sitting service was born in 2008. With well over 20 years in the industry and a determination to grow and learn how better to help others, again, both personally and professionally, Kristy and Pets Get Physical offers a service you can trust.
Our business was started to prevent your pet ending up in the pound. Through our work and education of our friends, family, clients & society in general, we can take those steps, to save another life today.
In loving thoughts & memory of all the lost, sad & lonely pets I’ve met in my travels & those I’ve not.
- Volunteer grooming salon + veterinary clinic prior to Tafe
- 1995: Certificate in Animal Attending
- 1996: Wildlife Rehabilitation-mammals
- 1997: Certificate in Enrolled Veterinary Nursing
- 2000: Advanced Certificate in Veterinary Nursing
- 2004: Companion Animals Authorised Identifier Accredited
- 2012: Pet-tech Pet First Aid accredited
- 2015: Small Business Management
- 2016: Currently studying Dog Psychology & Training
- 2017: Leadership & Communication
- Enjoys a challenge
- Passionate toward animals & legislation
- 2009 + 2014 National Police criminal record approved including fingerprints
- Dog Walking
- Desexed Pets
- Motorbike Riding
- Microchipped Pets
- Health and Fitness
- Dog Training / Agility
- Martial Arts - GKR Karate
Let us come play and brighten your pets day!
“Its not a job, its a GIFT” – Kristy Guy
We proudly support animal rescue.
DESEX YOUR PET & SAVE A LIFE TODAY!
A life that will love you unconditionally. If you are thinking about purchasing a new dog or cat. We can help.
Rescue a pet:
Last year, 49,189 dogs + 49,236 cats ended up in (1) animal shelter alone. Thats just (1) pound. Many more shelters in NSW are over full. Lost, scared and unloved dogs and cats hope their special new family rescues them, to love them unconditionally, as they do us.
For further info, Kristy can assist you further on 0403 127 710. Alternatively, call Renbury Farm Animal Shelter on 02) 9606 6118.
Would you know what to do if you had an emergency with your pet? Call Sarah from PETTECH today on 0414 073 755. The RSPCA can also send you a free pocket first aid hand book. Call RSPCA for your free booklet.
Leave a list of all the animals on your property so that everyone is aware of how many pets are inside, and can be rescued in the event of an emergency.
Pet Emergency Plan
- First Aid kit.
- Have an emergency plan.
- Enrol in the next Pet First Aid course.
- Have as much information of your pet/s health as possible.
- Phone number, address of your closest 24 hour Emergency Veterinary surgery.
- Phone number of your of your pets current veterinarian or local vet details.
Is your pet microchipped and wearing identification with your current mobile number attached?
In the event of a lost pet, without a chip, collar with clear and easy to read contact details, they may never 'ever' make it home.
- If your best contact telephone number changes, please let your local council or vet clinic know so they can update your pets details. It is free.
- If you relocate to a new address, please let your local council or vet clinic know so they can update your pets details. It is free.
Give your local vet, council or Renbury Farm a call today to check the status of your precious pets chip details. At every vet check, ask staff to scan your pet. There is no cost to do so.
Microchips can fall out and most certainly can migrate to a spot that may be missed when scanned. They truly can be tricky to find sometimes. This means your pet may be euthanased.
You, as the registered owner, have the responsibility to avoid that happening!
If your pet is lucky enough to end up at the pound, and doesn't get hit by a car in the process;
- Non microchipped pets have 7 days.
- Microchipped pets only have 14 days.
Millions of dogs and cats are euthanased every single day, simply because they are lost and your local council can't find you, so lets give our pets the best chance of making their way home as quickly and safely as possible.
If your dog keeps escaping the back yard, digging to get out, chews everything in sight or has excessive barking, walk your dog.
If you would like some assistance, call Pets Get Physical today.
Thank you for your support
- Epping Veterinary Clinic.
- Renbury Farm Animal Shelter.
- Vogue Property Consultants.
- Personalised Pet Collars.
- Say NO to animals in pet shops.
- Both Ends Of The Lead.
- Australian Quarantine Station.
- Set/Square Design.
To our dear clients, you know who you are. Thank you for sharing your precious pets with us.
Your thoughts and comments are important. So that we continue to grow, ensuring we stay communicating and working well with you, your feed back is encouraged. This will ensure that you and your pet, continues to receive the service and care you deserve. Contact Pets Get Physical today.